- Common Commercial Trucks We Insure:
- Straight Trucks
- Box Trucks
- Heavy Trucks
- Semi Trucks
- Tow Trucks
- Dump Trucks
- Pickup Trucks
- Garbage Trucks
- Flat Bed Trucks
- And more........
Key For-Hire Transportation coverages including Long Haul:
- Primary Liability: Offering limits up to $1,000,000—plus we transmit state and federal filings promptly to get your customers in business fast
- Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)*: This will help cover you when you are off the clock
- Motor Truck Cargo: Helps for hire truckers cover the value of the cargo and addition costs including debris removal, freight charges and separate limits.
- Motor Trucking General Liability (GL): Helps truckers meet General Liability requirements. This will help cover truckers when they are not driving and includes rental with downtime.
- Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown: Provides legal liability protection for a loss due to breakdown on heating and refrigeration units.
- Permanently Attached Equipment: Offers addition coverage for equipment.
- Physical Damage Only: Offers truckers with customized commercial truck insurance including unlimited radius.
- Trailer Interchange: Offers phisical damage coverage to any non owned trailer.
More on Trucking Insurance
If you are looking to save money on commercial truck insurance you can start with a good driving record. Other ways to save include increasing deductibles, paying your premium in full, insuring more then one vehicle and setting up your payment via electronic funds transfer. If you are a safe driver or have excess cash then raising your deductible and paying in full is a no brainer. If your driving history is not so good then consider putting your payment on an EFT, slowing down and paying attention. One of the quickest ways to improve your driving record is to discontinue the use of your cell phone while driving.
Please return to the commercial vehicle insurance page if this is not the correct type of truck insurance or call 877.907.5267.